To contribute to the blog, please review the general guidelines, complete the form to submit your post, and we will be in touch with you soon!
1. ORIGINALITY: Your post must contain unique and original (never published before) content to be featured on the blog.
2. LENGTH: Your post should be a minimum of 800 words.
3. IMAGE: You are not required to submit an image; however, if you would like to submit a photo or graphic to support your blog post, please email an image to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. LINKS: You are more than welcome to include relevant links in your blog post, with a maximum of three links.
5. SUBMISSION: Please complete the form below with the following information:
- Email address
- Organization/Denomination Affiliation (Optional)
- Short Author Bio (Optional)
- Blog Post Title
- Blog Post
- Image (Optional)
6. ACCEPTANCE/NOTIFICATION: We will be accepting submissions on a rolling basis. Within two weeks of submission, we will notify you via email of your post’s acceptance or rejection. If accepted, we will provide you with the publication date and notify you of any recommended, substantive edits (beyond basic readability edits).
7. SECURITY: Before your post’s publication date, we recommend you read through our document, “Tips to Protect Your Identity Online” and take any steps you feel are necessary to improve your online security. We are here to answer any questions you may have and link you up with additional support, as needed.